- 1 pre-cooked pizza base
- 150 g of dark chocolate 70%
- 200 gr of strawberries
- 100 gr of raspberries
- 100 gr of wild strawberries
- 50 gr of ricotta
- 50 gr Greek yogurt
- 10 gr of sugar
- 1 lemon
- Caster sugar
- Thyme leaves
- Heat the oven to the maximum temperature
- Cut the chocolate as thin as possible
- If the strawberries are large, cut them into pieces. Sprinkle with a spoonful of caster sugar and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix the ricotta with the Greek yogurt and 10 gr of sugar
- Cook the pizza base in the oven for about 5-10 min until done. Remove and distribute the chocolate over the base. Return the pizza into the oven for 1 min, (or until the chocolate melts).
- Remove from the oven and add the red fruits. Sprinkle with a little caster sugar.Then spread the yogurt and ricotta over the top.
- Decorate with a few mint and thyme leaves.