- 250g white chocolate
- 50g butter
- 100ml liquid cream
- Fresh raspberries
- Icing sugar
- Melt chocolate with butter over a bain marie, and whisk well.
- Add the cream while whisking until you obtain a smooth, even cream.
- Add the mix to a silicone ice cube tray and let cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Stick a rapberry inside each, top with remaining chocolate and leave to cool.
- Finally, take the chocolates out of the mold and shape with your hands into truffles.
- Coat with icing or castor sugar and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
You can add blueberries, or even a fruit puree or coulis