- 250 gr. of finely ground flour
- 1 tablespoon soy margarine
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 50 gr. rocket
- 50 gr. feta cheese, diced
- Balsamic vinegar syrup
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 10 ripe tomatoes or 16 cherry tomatoes
- To make the dough, mix flour in a bowl with salt. Add the cold soy margarine and mix in.
- Make a lumpy dough, and keep working it until it forms into a ball that doesn't stick to your fingers.
- If the dough is too dry, add cold water in very small amounts until it is malleable. If the dough is too wet, add flour in small amounts. Wrap in cling film and set aside in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- Chop the tomatoes in half, remove seeds and place them face down on a plate to release water (otherwise they'll give of water during baking). Now roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a floured board and divide into four parts.
- Preheat oven to 180 º C. Take four molds for individual tarts, about 7 cm in diameter. Pour a splash of balsamic vinegar syrup and a teaspoon of brown sugar into the bottom of each.
- Place the chopped tomatoes with the flat side up, closely together. Bake for half an hour and remove from oven.
- Allow to cool slightly and turn the tarts. With a kitchen tongs, remove the skins from the tomatoes. Decorate the sering plate with rocket and diced feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.