- 280 gr. beef tenderloin
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 4 c / s soy sauce
- 1 yuzu or lime
- Virgin olive oil
- 1 / 2 loaf of bread cut into 4 thin slices
For the steak:
- Chop up the meat with a knife. Reserve cold.
- Prepare a vinaigrette with chopped mint, soy sauce, lime juice or yuzu and finally olive oil.
For the crusty bread:
- Freeze the bread.
- With the help of a mandoline or a knife, cut the bread into long, thin slices. Put them on baking paper and roast in the oven.
Assembling the dish:
- Mix in a bowl the meat with vinaigrette, add salt if necessary, arrange the meat in a stainless steel circlular mold, 6 cm in diameter. and unmold onto a plate.
- Top with raw egg yolk and accompany with crusty bread.