- 1 pork tenderloin about 600g
- Sea salt
- 2 onions
- 2 potatoes
- 1 leek
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Bechamel sauce
- Lay out a layer of salt on a moist baking sheet. Place the pork loin in the center and cover with the remaining salt.
- Moisten and roast at 190 degrees for 25-30 minutes. While the pork
is roasting, peel and slice the potatoes, and julienne the onion and leek.,Lay down in layers in baking dish like a lasagna, alternating potato, onion and leek. Prepare a light bechamel and cover the lasagna.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes at 190 º.
- Remove the pork from the oven and give it a few sharp taps to break the crust of salt,.Slice and serve with the dauphinois.
- Top with a tablespoon of grated cheese five minutes before removing from oven.
Insert a few thin slices of ham into the dauphinois