- 4 Small chicken breasts
- 200g of fresh spinach
- 1 potato
- 150g pumpkin
- 150g of bean sprouts
- 2 carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 100g of cheese
- 150g of milk
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- Clean the chicken and remove the tenderloin and save for another meal. Cut open the breasts lengthwise, place them between two sheets of cling film and bash them so they become thinner. Sprinkle with salt and place some fresh spinach leaves on each breast, roll them up and tie with a piece of kitchen cord.
- Wash all the vegetables, cut them up and place them in a saucepan with water, add some salt and bring to the boil, along with the rest of the spinach, garlic and bean sprouts. When cooked mash up using a little of the cooking water.
- Salt the chicken then fry them in a pan with a few drops of oil, two minutes on each side until golden brown, then place in a preheated oven of 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Grate the cheese and mix with the hot milk then blend it together with a mixer, until it is a smooth texture.
- Remove the cord from the chicken and cut up the breasts. Serve with the mashed vegetables and cheese sauce.
You can also fill the chicken with 150g of ham and 150g of cheese, then roll them and dip them in beaten egg and bread crumbs, and bake them in the oven!