- 300g of mixed berries (raspberries, strawberries and blueberries)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar cane
- 400 g of lemon sorbet
- A sprig of fresh mint or lemon verbena
- Rinse berries and place in a saucepan with sugar over a very low heat.
- Allow them to sweat and, when soft, remove from heat carefully so they don't fall apart. Allow to cool a little.
- Cut the lemon verbena into thin strips.
- Divide the fruit salad up in serving dishes and top with a scoop of sorbet.
- Decorate with strips of lemon verbena.