- 200gr red fruit
- 500ml milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 150gr sugar
- 1 vanilla stick
- 200ml cream at 30% fat
- 3 gelatin sheets
- In a saucepan over low heat simmer the milk with the vanilla, once starting to boil milk mix slowly to egg yolks and sugar, bring the mixture back to simmer until slightly thickened, let cool a little and add the previously hydrated gelatin sheets, set aside.
- On the other hand, whip liquid cream in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix whipped cream with custard and add the red fruits.
- Mix well and place into individual molds, freeze it.
- Serve frozen parfait, you can serve with red fruit sauce.