- 250ml double cream
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 500g pork tenderloin
- 100g of thinly sliced bacon
- 1 tray of cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch of garlic sprouts
- 1 lemon
- Cut pork loin into 4 long strips, wrap it in bacon slices and fry in a pan with virtually no oil.
- Flip it constantly until completely browned. Meanwhile, reduce the cream in a saucepan with 2 tablespoons of mustard, add salt & pepper and serve up in the middle of the plate.
- Cut the 4 pork loins in half and serve on the sauce. Saute the garlic sprouts and tomatoes and serve to accompany the pork.
Add a few drops of lemon to the sauce at the last minute to soften the taste of mustard.