- 500 gr. fresh pineapple
- 200 gr. soy cream suitable for whipping
- 100 gr. whole grain cookies or crackers
- 60 gr. chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons of grated coconut (+ one more tablespoon for decoration)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- First prepare the crumble topping. Crush up the cookies with a mortar or a knife to obtain coarse crumbs, but not powder. Add to a good-sized frying pan with olive oil, chopped walnuts, honey and grated coconut. Simmer over a medium-low heat, stirring every so often with a wooden spoon, for 12-15 minutes, or until the ingredients take on a golden-brown color. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, blend the pineapple into a smooth cream.
- Whip the soy cream with a whisk until it has a firm, creamy texture. Fold into the pineapple puree with a spatula. Divide between glasses or cups and sprinkle with crumble topping. Allow to cool.
- When serving, sprinkle with some grated coconut.