- 4 fillets of sea bass of 160-180 gr. each
- 1 cup fresh peas
- ¼ red pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- ½ leek
- 2 garlic sprouts
- Rind of 1 lemon
- 6 asparagus
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Mixed fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, parsley, mint …)
- Virgin olive oil (optional)
- 4 pieces of parchment paper large enough to wrap the sea bass
- Chop the herbs and mix. Cut the vegetables into juliennes.
- Add a little onion to the paper, then the seasoned sea bass and finally a mixture of other vegetables. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Flavor with a little lemon rind, add a couple of tomatoes and finally sprinkle with the herb mixture. Seal up the 4 packages put them into the oven at 190 º C for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve the fish in packets and let the steam waft out as they’re opened.
You can ruse other fish such as salmon for extra Omega 3. You can also replace the fish with mushrooms or other vegetables for a vegetarian dish.