- 4 Endives
- 150g Goats cheese
- 1 Handful of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- Cut the endives in half and rub with a little lemon juice to avoid them browning.
- Cut the cheeses into slices and mix the parsley with the olive oil.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- To assemble each Papillote place one endive (two halves per serving) on a square of baking paper. Then cover with a little goat’s chees and a teaspoon of the mixed parsley and olive oil.
- Seal the package tightly (use clips if necessary). Bake for about 10 minutes.
- When you open the package sprinkle on some sesame seeds and a little salt to taste.