- 200g Butter
- 100g Sugar
- 100ml Double cream
- 200g Cooking chocolate, 70% cocoa
- 150g of Chocolate milk
- Cocoa paste with orange
- Melt the chocolate with the butter and sugar in a bain marie, mixing well, till you have a smooth, even cream.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and add the cream, stirring constantly. Reserve in the refrigerator until cool.
- Remove the truffle mixture from the refrigerator and roll up into balls. Return to the refrigerator to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate /orange paste in a bain marie and dip the very cold truffles in. Cover each one and reserve in refrigerator until serving time.
If you can't find cocoa /orange paste, coat the truffles in cocoa powder or grated orange peel and sesame seeds.