- 50 gr. cream
- 150 gr. white chocolate
- 15 gr. butter
- 5 gr. Matcha Tea
For the chocolate coating:
- 50 gr. white chocolate
- 50 gr. dark chocolate
- 10 gr. Matcha
- Heat the cream up in a saucepan and remove from heat just before it boils.
- Cut the white chocolate up into small pieces and add to the cream. Stir until chocolate is dissolved.
- Add butter mixture and mix.
- Sieve the Matcha, add to the mixture and mix.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill.
- When the mixture is dough-like, roll up into little balls.
- Sprinkle with powdered Matcha, coat in white chocolate or dark chocolate (previously melted) and store in the refrigerator (or even the freezer) until ready to eat.