- 4 steaks
- 500g of carrots
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of paprika or cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- In a bowl, marinate the steak in a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, paprika, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs. Allow the meat to rest in this mixture for a couple of hours before cooking.
- Meanwhile, peel and slice the carrots and place in a baking tray, with a drizzle of olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper and herbs of your liking. Roast the carrots at 180 ° for 10 minutes.
- Once the meat is marinated take a hot pan and fry the steaks to your liking, slice the steak and serve accompanied by the roasted carrots.
You can flavor the oil beforehand using a teaspoon of turmeric, cumin or curry.