- 1 lemon
- 3 eggs
- 200 ml almond drink at room temperature
- 40 g of whole sugar cane
- 20 g of ground whole sugar cane (you can do this in a coffee grinder)
- 20 g cornstarch
- Soy margarine
- Grate the lemon taking care not to grate the white part. Squeeze the juice. Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- Beat the yolks with a wire whisk along with the brown sugar and cornstarch, then add the lemon juice and zest.
- Gradually add the almond drink and mix well. Pour he mixture into a saucepan and place over a medium heat until it thickens, stirring all the time. Once you have a thick cream, remove from heat, cover with plastic wrap and let it cool.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C. Lightly grease 4 individual soufflé molds with margarine.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, then add the ground sugar and continue beating until stiff and creamy.
- Mix the yellow cream with the egg whites little by little.
- Pour the cream into the molds and place in the oven for about 10 minutes, until they rise. Remove and serve immediately.