- 300 gr sugar
- 150 gr egg whites at room temperature
- 30 g finely chopped almonds
- Add the egg whites and sugar into a clean mixing bowl. Beat them on medium speed for around 10 minutes with a hand-held mixer or whisk until the mixture is fluffy and stands up in stiff peaks .
- Lay out the mixture in rough pear-shaped dollops on a baking tray.
- Bake in oven at 110º C for about 45 minutes. The time depends on the size of your meringues.
- Let the meringues cool and decorate with raisins to make spooky faces!
Add a few chopped almonds before baking.