- 2 fillets of hake
- 4 lime leaves
- 1 piece of lemon grass chopped
- 1 teaspoon of freshly minced ginger
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 potato morada (purple)
- Olive oil
- Herbs (thyme, rosemary, fennel)
- Maldon salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place them in the oven at a low temperature for one hour, until they are slightly dry. Then cut into small pieces and mix in a bowl with the herbs and a drizzle of olive oil. Reserve
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and parboil the potato, allow to cool then crumble it up and reserve.
- Fry the hake in a pan with a pinch of salt until they begin to brown, the turn them over and finish cooking. Remove from the pan and reserve.
- In the same pan, a add a pinch of curry powder, the coconut milk, lime, minced ginger and the chopped lemon grass.
- Then take your serving plate and place the crumbled potato as the base then add the tomato with mixed herbs, the hake and finally the sauce to finish. Enjoy….