- 600g fillet of sea bream
- 6-8 endives
- 150g of tomatoes cherry’s
- 20g fresh spinach leaves
- Olive oil
- Clean the fillets and remove the spines and scales.
- Cut the endive into quarters.
- Clean the cherry tomatoes and spinach leaves.
- Place a few drops of olive oil in a pan and add the tomatoes and endives until they begin to turn brown season, cook for a few seconds and then set aside.
- Salt the fish and smear it with oil, cook on a griddle or hot pan, starting with the skin side and cook for a couple of minutes then turn them over and continue cooking a minute or two until it has just turned golden.
- Serve with the endives, cherry tomatoes and a sprig of sautéed spinach which has briefly past through a hot pan.
Do not overcook the fish as it will take out all the goodness