- 2 duck breasts
- 2 oranges
- 100 gr. sugar
- Sage blossoms
- Rosemary blossoms
- 1 tray of strawberries or raspberries
- 10 ml. orange blossom water
- Peel oranges, removing all the pith and cut the peel into thin strips.
- Add the orange peel to a saucepan with the juice of two oranges and sugar, and reduce for 10-15 minutes until the sauce begins to thicken;
- Add the orange blossom water.
- Fry the duck breast for 4 minutes on each side and slice before serving.
- Serve with sage and rosemary blossoms.
You won’t need olive oil to fry the duck breast – its own fat is more than enough. You can reserve this fat for cooking other meats such as chicken, beef or veal.Red wine with an aroma of French oak with floral notes and good minerality. With toasted hints of red fruit and soft tannins. For example, Zerberos Tinto from Autor 2005 of the D. O. Castilla y Leon with a coupage of Garnacha Tinta, Garnacha Peluda and Albillo.