- 150g of white grapes
- 50g of red grapes
- 150g of raspberries
- 2 egg whites
- A sheet of gelatin
- White sugar
- Heat a tablespoon of water and dilute it with the previously hydrated gelatin, add the egg whites blending well with a whisk.
- With this mixture take a brush and paint it onto the grapes and raspberries then roll them in sugar. Repeat the operation until all the fruit is covered.
- Now Place all the fruit on a baking tray with parchment paper underneath.
- Turn the oven to a minimum and introduce the tray, leaving the oven door open.
- Wait for about two hours to crystallize the sugar, then turn the oven off and leave the tray inside the oven for another two hours. Eat immediately or store in a box in a cool dry place.