For the financier:
- 100 gr. butter
- 100 gr. of icing sugar
- 40 gr. flour
- 100 gr. egg white
- 40 gr. almond powder
- 200 gr. cranberries
- 4 scoops of ice cream to taste
For the cranberry sauce:
- 80 gr. Cranberry
- 30 gr. sugar
- 30 gr. water
- 50 gr. of icing sugar
- Melt the butter, pass it through a sieve, and let cool.
- Put the icing sugar, flour and almond powder in a blender and mix for 1 minute.
- Add the egg and blend 1 minute.
- Add cold, liquid butter and mix for a few more minutes.
- Paint flan molds with butter and flour them. Half fill them with the above mixture and fill with berries.
- Bake for about 12 minutes at 180 º.
- Simmer the cranberries with sugar and water, and once cooked, mix in the blender and sieve to obtain the sauce.
Assembling the dish:
- Serve the financier hot, sprinkled with icing sugar and cranberry sauce and with ice cream to taste.