- Sheet of puff pastry
- 100ml soy milk
- 30g sugar
- 10g cornstarch
- 10ml soy milk
- 90gr Ashanti Valrhona chocolate (or dark chocolate with 67% cocoa)
- 120ml Soya whipping cream
- 70g Guanaja chocolate (or other chocolate with 70% cocoa)
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- Freeze dried strawberries
- Thin sheets of chocolate
- Infuse 100 ml of soya milk with the sugar and spices to taste. Meanwhile mix the cornstarch with the 10 ml of soya milk. Strain the infusion and discard the spices, then mix the infused soya milk with the cornstarch mixture and bring it to the boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. You will now have custard.
- Pour the custard into a blender adding the Valrhona chocolate and blend until creamy. Put it in a bowl and place in a fridge for up to six hours.
- Now bring the soya whipping cream to the boil in a saucepan and add the peanut butter and the guanaja chocolate, then using a whisk or a blender mix up into a cream then set aside in the fridge for six hours.
- Cut the puff pastry in half then, place them on a baking tray and sprinkle with a little sugar. Bake at 200C until the pastry is golden.
- Put the custard chocolate into a piping bag and pipe over half of the pastry then place the remaining puff pastry on top.
- Plate up the pastry and garnish with the strawberries a thin sheet of chocolate and a quenelle of creamy peanut butter and chocolate on a spoon.
The more caramelized the pastry the better it tastes!