- 750 ml. rice milk
- 4 level tablespoons corn flour
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 150 gr. dark chocolate
- 4 teaspoons of grated coconut
- Dissolve the corn flour in a glass with a little rice milk. Pour into a saucepan, and add the remaining rice milk and sugar. Heat until sugar dissolves. Add the chopped chocolate and continue cooking, stirring until it thickens. Remove and pour into individual bowls. Cool and store in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut before serving.