- 300 g cream
- 80 g of honey
- 750 g milk chocolate
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- 100 g of raspberry brandy
- 150 g butter
- 70% cooking chocolate
- Cocoa powder
- In a bowl, mix the two chocolates and add them into the boiling milk, stirring constantly.
- Add the brandy and continue stirring until it has a very fine consistency.
- Add the butter, broken up into small bits, and mix until melted in.
- Pour the mixture into a tray lined with plastic wrap and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- Cut the resulting dough into square pieces and knead with hands into spherical shapes. Bathe in previously warmed cooking chocolate.
- Finally, sprinkle with cocoa powder.