- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 onions
- 8 figs
- Dijon mustard
- 3 eggplants/aubergines
- 1 piece of pumpkin
- Saute the chopped onion with a little oil; season, and when the onion turns transparent, add a tablespoon of mustard. Allow to cool.
- Open the chicken breasts up.
- Fill with onions and figs and then roll up. Wrap in cling film into candy-shaped pieces.
- Cook for a few minutes in boiling water.
- Coat in egg and then panko breadcrumbs. Fry and finish in oven or do directly in the oven.
- For the garnish, sear the eggplants over a naked flame until soft. Allow to cool and then peel. Season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Peel and cut the pumpkin. Boil for a few minutes and then saute in oil. Season. Heat the puree and serve.
Wash the figs gently and briefly before consuming them