- 150 gr. cookies
- 50 gr. butter
- 125 gr. Burgos-style cheese.
- Jasmine flowers, pansies, violets
- 300 gr. liquid cream
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- Strawberries, currants, blueberries, raspberries
- 50 gr. sugar
- Mix the softened butter with cookies in a mortar, until you obtain a smooth paste. Spread over the base of of four cake molds and line the sides with slices of strawberry. Reserve in refrigerator.
- Prepare the mousse by beating the cream, cheese, sugar and rose water. Hydrate the gelatine in cold water for two minutes and dilute in 50 ml. of warm cream. Mix with creamy cheese mixadd the fruit and flowers and fill the molds.
- Keep in the fridge for two hours until the gelatin and cream has set enough to support the weight of the syrup.
- In a saucepan prepare the syrup with some fruit: simmer 100 g of sugar and the remaining fruit for five minutes, until the fruit sweats off its juices. Strain and mix with two previously hydrated gelatine sheets in cold water; reserve.
- When the mousse has set, pour over the syrup and top with fruit and flowers. Let cool for another hour in the fridge.
To prepare a delicious dessert from this base with the minimum fuss, beat the cream and cheese with milk, sugar, rose water and fruit, and add to Martini glasses. Leave for a few minutes in the refrigerator until it is sets. Then decorate the glasses with some fruit and flower petals.