- 8 fat pork sausages
- 1 large onion chopped
- 70g of chorizo sausage or bacon chopped
- 540g jar of pardina lentils
- Splash of balsamic vinegar
- 200ml chicken stock
- Olive oil
- A little crème fracihe
- Brown the sausages all over in a little olive oil, in a large pan with a lid.
- Remove, then add the onion and chorizo and cook until the onions are brown and soft.
- Add the lentils, a splash of balsamic reduce a little, then add the stock, season and put back the sausages.
- Put on a lid and simmer gently for 15 minutes until lentils and sausages have heated through.
- Add a splash of water if needed or remove the lid for the last 5 minutes if there’s too much liquid.
- Swirl through a little crème fraiche and serve with rice.