- Rice drink
- Oat cream ( coconut cream is also good)
- Cocoa or carob in powder
- Brown rice syrup
- Agar flakes.
- We need to prepare to kinds of jelly.
- The first one needs half litre of rice drink, some oat cream and 2 teaspoon of agar flakes.
- Bring all ingredients to boil during 5 minutes, until agar flakes are dissolved. Let it cool down in a mold. When the first jelly is cold and compact, prepare the second one.
- Use half litre of rice drink, 2 teaspoons of cocoa or carob powder, 2 tablespoons of brown rice syrup and 2 teaspoons of agar flakes.
- Boil for 5 minutes and bring the liquid on top of the other jelly.
- Leave to cool in fridge and serve.