- 1 large red bream
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 250 ml. white wine
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tomato
- 1 large potato
- 25 g pine nuts
- 1 sprig parsley
- Preheat the oven 200ºC. Cut the potato and tomato into thin slices.
- On an oven tray, arrange the potato, spring onion and tomato.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Make cuts on the side of the fish and insert lemon slices, season.
- Crush the garlic cloves and the parsley in a mortar.
- Add the bread crumbs and smear this mixture over the fish.
- Splash with white wine.
- Place the fish on the tray with the vegetables and pine nuts and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
The fish is ready when the head comes off easily from the rest of the body.