- 4 slices of bread
- 1 bunch watercress
- 2 ripe avocados
- 200 ml beef stock
- 1/2 glass white wine
- 2 soup spoons of cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Herbs (tarragon, parsley, basil …)
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the white wine with herbs and finey chopped watercress in a saucepan. Simmer for five minutes.
- Blend in a mixer and add the peeled and stoned avocados, lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper and stock.
- Continue blending until you’ve obtained a smooth cream.
- Toast bread and spread with the avocado cream.