- 350gr. Wheat flour
- 20gr fresh yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Wheat semolina
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- 6 ripe tomatoes
- ¼ liter of soy milk
- 15gr flour
- 15gr olive oil
- Mix water, sugar and yeast until it is properly diluted.
- In a bowl, add the liquid mixture, flour, oil, and salt and knead well until dough is smooth.
- Let stand at room temperature until it doubles in size.
- Once doubled in size, knead again and sprinkle the table with semolina and mold it into a round pizza shape.
- Add the oil and flour to a frying pan and cook over a low heat until the flour begins to brown.
- Gradually add soy milk and stir well to avoid lumps.
- Add salt and nutmeg and stir until thickened.
- Slice the zucchini and tomatoes.
- Add the potatoes and asparagus to the pizza with a little oil and bake at 200 º C for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, spread on the zucchini and tomatoes and pour over the sauce. Bake at 200 º C until the edges of the pizza are lightly toasted.
- Season and sprinkle with oregano before serving.