For the red leaves
- 180g pineapple
- 190g strawberries
- 80g banana
For the Lemon Cashew Cream of the Gods
- 250g cashews soaked for 4 hours minimum
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Beat all the fruits into a creamy paste.
- Spread out on a Teflex dehydrator sheet.
- Dehydrate at 40 ° C for 8 hours, fliplike a pancake and remove the Teflex sheet.
- Continue dehydrating until it takes on a rubbery consistency.
- Cut 16 squares of 4 different sizes, from larger to smaller.
- Lay the largest square down, then top with a dollop of cream and then with fresh raspberries and blueberries. Top with the next largest square, and so on all the way to heaven!