- Activated walnuts, 100g
- 50g activated buckwheat
- 30g cocoa
- 10 dates
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20g dried strawberries
- 200g fresh strawberries
- 40g cashews (previously soaked in water for three hours)
For the base:
- Blend the walnuts, buckwheat, cocoa and salt in a food processor.
- Add the dates one by one and reserve.
Note: activated walnuts are those that have been put to soak overnight and then dried for 24 hours to dry them out again. This process makes the fruit more digestible, tasty and crunchy.
For the cream:
- Blend the dried strawberries, fresh strawberries and cashews in a food mixer until creamy.
- In a circular mold, spread out the dough over the base and along the sides.
- Fill with cream and top with grated walnut and a mint leaf.