- 350gr. Wheat flour
- 20gr fresh yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Wheat semolina
- 1 spring onion
- 3 basil leaves
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 package seta
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ glass of wine
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
For the pizza base
- Mix water, sugar and yeast until it is properly diluted.
- In a bowl, add the liquid mixture, flour, oil, and salt and knead well until dough is smooth.
- Let stand at room temperature until it doubles in size.
- Once doubled in size, knead again and sprinkle the table with semolina and mold it into a round pizza shape.
For the topping
- Peel and dice the carrots and sauté over a low heat with a little oil.
- Meanwhile peel and dice the garlic cloves. Add to the frying pan.
- Dice the onions and seta (same size as the carrot) and add to the frying pan.
- Cook over a medium-high heat and add the wine and bay leaf.
- Once the wine has reduced, add the chopped tomatoes and cook for a couple of minutes over a low heat.
- Remove the frying pan from the heat – remember to remove the bay leaf before putting on top of the pizza.
- Pour the ragout over the dough. Chop the spring onions and add to the pizza.
- Bake at 200 º C until the edges of the pizza begin to brown.
- Serve the pizza with chopped basil.