- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 / 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave syrup
- 400 g of seitan
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds, coriander leaves or fresh parsley
- Crush the garlic clove in a mortar with a pinch of salt. Add to a bowl and mix with ginger, rice vinegar, sesame oil, tamari and honey.
- Cut the seitan into thin slices and dip in the mixture. Stir and leave to marinate for an hour.
- Meanwhile, cut the peppers into chunks, removing seeds and ends.
- Heat the wok dry. Add a quarter cup of water, let it evaporate, pour in two tablespoons of olive oil and then add the chopped peppers and a pinch of salt.
- Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring every so often. Add the marinated seitan and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Finally, sprinkle with sesame seeds and coriander and serve immediately.