- 1 seitan, cut in fine slices
- 1 zuchinni, cut in medium slices
- 1 onion, cut in half moons
- 3 o 4 prunes, soaked
- A handful of arame seaweed, soaked
For de sauce:
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown rice syrup
- 1 tbsp kuzu
- Sautée onions and zuchinis for 5 minutes, until vegetables turn a bright colour.
- Add arame seaweed and prunes and continue sautéeing for one more minute. Add seitan, put the lid on and cook for 25 minutes.
- If there is not more remaining water you can add the water used for soaking the prunes.
- Dissolve the ingredients for the sauce in cold water and add it to your stew
- When the sauce is thick turn off heat
Seitan is a very digestible food, except for celiac and gluten intollerants, in that case the can substitute seitan for deep fried tofu or tempeh