- 150 gr quinoa
- 2 large eggplants
- 3 sheets of nori seaweed
- 1 green pepper
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Boil the quinoa in twice its volume of water. Cook until all the water absorbed.
- Roast the eggplants in the oven until they are soft. Peel, put in a bowl and add a piece of chopped seaweed, salt. Blend with a food mixer.
- Finely chop the pepper and the rest of seaweed, and add this to the boiled quinoa. Now mix all this with the eggplant, and season with salt.
- Stir everything well and gradually add the bread crumbs to get the desired consistency.
- Fry in plenty of hot sunflower oil.