- 700g vegan cream cheese (Tofutti)
- 225g sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 120g cornstarch
- 120g water
- 80g vegetable cream
- 90g flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 80g margarine
- 1tbsp of grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Strawberry jam
- Crush the biscuits using your hands or a Thermo mix then place them in a bowl with the shredded coconut, cinnamon and margarine and blend well then with your hands turn it into a dough.
- Take a 20cm wide 5cm high cake tin and grease with a little vegetable oil then place the biscuit mixture on the bottom and around the edges.
- Grate the orange peel and squeeze the lemon juice into a bowl. Set aside.
- Minipim the cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch, cream, water, lemon, orange, vanilla and flour then pour over the biscuit.
- Take another cake tin 22cm wide and fill to a 1/4 with water then place the cheese cake tin on top. Place in the oven at 150 degrees for 1 hour and 45 minutes
- After this time remove the cheese cake and place in the fridge.
- Remove from the tin and spread over some strawberry jam. Decorate with fresh strawberries.
If you bake the cheesecake Bain Marie style it will taste creamier.