- 1 cup hiziki seaweed, previously soaked , boiled for 20 minutes and discarding water
- 1 ½ cup fresh peas
- 1 big onion, cut in half moons
- Pinch of shoyu
- Sesame or olive oil.
- In a cast iron pan, add water.
- Then add onions and sal and sautée until they get translucent.
- Add peas and seaweed, a pinch of shoyu and more water. Bring to a boil and reduce to medium flame and cook until water gets evaporated.
- Before ending add some drops of oil (depending on our needs or possibilities) and season to taste if necessary.
- Stir gently and serve.
We could do the same recipe adding more water and cooking only onions and hiziki for 15 minutes, and then adding peas at the very last moment.