- 1 kiwi
- 1 apple
- 2 plums
- Other seasonal fruit
For the cream:
- ½ litre rice drink
- 2 teaspoon kuzu or arrowroot.
- 1 vanilla stick
- 3 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- Cut fruit in cubes and marinate with some water and salt during 2-3 hours, so the fruit begins to release the excess of liquid.
- Prepare the sauce bringing part of the rice drink to boil, with the syrup and vanilla. Dissolve kuzu with the rest of the rice drink and add to boiling drink, stirring until it gets thick.
- Let it cool down.
- Strain the fruit of the excess of liquid and serve in a bowl with some cream on top.