- 600g. apple juice without added sugar
- 6g. agar agar flakes
- 600g. fruits of the forest – your choice
- Put the juice and agar agar in a pan and bring to the boil.
- Cook for 8 mins over low heat.
- Leave to cool, without allowing it to set.
- Fill 10, 4cm rings. x 4cm. lined with Rhodoid and kitchen film, with forest fruit well distributed, all the way up the Rhodoïd.
- Finish filling with apple jelly.
- Allow to set for 2h. in a refrigerator before serving with fresh mint, fruit and poppy seeds.