- 16 fresh organic figs mature
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup or other sweetener
- 250 g of soy whipping cream
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- Wash the figs, cut into quarters and put them in a pan with a tablespoon of syrup, heat for about 4 minutes until they release their juice. Remove and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile whip the soy cream until firm.
- Divide the figs into 4 glasses and then add the whipped cream.
- Sprinkle a little ground cinnamon and serve.
Soy whipping cream can be found in health food shops. Donot confuse the wipping cream with cooking cream because you willnot be able to whip it.