For the chocolate sauce
- 100ml soya milk
- 50 g dark chocolate
For the heart
- 1 packet of vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbs of maple syrup
- 125 ml soya cream
- 1 lemon
- Digestive biscuits
- 1 tbs of vegan margerine
- Red currents
For the sauce. Heat the soya milk.
- Turn off heat and pour soya milk on dark chocolate. Mix with minipimer untill sauce is smooth and shiny.Put in fridge
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, syrup and soya cream
- Grate and squeeze lemon, add to cream cheese mixture. Carry on mixing for 1-2 mins
- Crush biscuits with the helpof pesol and morter then mix in the margerine with your hands.
- Put the biscuit base in the base of your dish or shape that you are going to use, love hearts are great for San Valentine!
- Pour on top the cheese mixure and leave to chill in fridge for 4 hours
- Take out of fridge and remove your shape. Serve with red currents and chocolate sauce.
You can use strawberries