- 150 g wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 90 g of maple syrup
- 120 ml of water
- The zest of one lemon bio
- 60 g of unrefined vegetable oil
For the creamy chocolate with almonds
- 200 ml of soy drink
- 20 g of maple syrup
- 100 ml whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 200 g of black chocolate
- A few tablespoons of sprinkles to taste of almonds
- Heat oven 190ºC. Mix in a bowl, flour, bakig powder and baking soda. In another bowl mix the water, maple syrup,lemon zest and vegetable oil. Mix altogether until you have a smooth dough.
- Pour the mix into mold and bake for about 10 minutes (to see if the cake is ready just pierce with a toothpick in the center if it comes out clean and it is already ready.) Let cake cool before removing from mold.
- Meanwhile, prepare the chocolate cream. In a bowl mix, cornstarch with two tablespoons of water.
- Heat the soyamilk, maple syrup and cream. Bring to boil and add dissolved starch , stir well for 30 seconds and remove from heat.
- Immediately pour the cream over the chopped chocolate and stir well to get a shiny creamy sauce. Leave the chocolate cream in the fridge for 5 hours.
- With the help of two spoons make quenelles and put them on the cake.
- Finish the cake off by sprinkling chopped, caramelized, roasted almonds on top of the quenelles.
Heat your spoons when making quenelles