- 1/2 Pineapple peeled and cut into chunks
- 250g of mixed seasonal fruits (strawberry’s, blackberry’s, plums, apricots (dried are nice as well). Slice the fruit and chop up any dried fruit.
- A sprinkle of sugar or honey (be careful with the honey as too much over powers the fruit and makes it too sweet).
- Heat oven to 150ºC
- First layer the pineapple in an oven proof dish them add the chopped and sliced seasonal fruits and sprinkle with sugar.
- Cover with tin foil and place in the oven for approximately 25minutes or until fruit is soft.
- Eat by itself when warm, or equally leave it to cool, both ways are delicious
Baking the fruits for twenty minutes seems to bring out all the lovely flavors.