If you are short of time, prick each potato with a fork, wrap in kitchen foil and microwave on high for 8-10 mins until soft inside.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 100 gr of tuna 150g
- Greek yogurt
- Chili flakes to taste
- 1/2 red onion chopped finely
- 1/2 cucumber chopped finely
- 4 Sprigs of fresh coriander chopped
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC fan/gas 6.
- Scrub your potatoes and dry well then prick several times with a fork. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake directly on the oven shelf for 1 to 1:30h, until they fell soft.
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and reserve.
- Cut the potato in half and slightly mash the flesh with a fork. Dollop your mix into each side of the potato and serve.