- 600 gr. sea bass or cherne in 4 fillets
- 2 avocados
- Majorero or goat cheese
- 2 cans of sea urchin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1/2 glass of brandy
- Fish stock
- 1 chili
- 1 lemon
- Peel avocados and sprinkle with lemon juice. Reserve.
- Sprinkle the sea bass fillets with a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil and lightly fry on each side.
- Meanwhile, saute the sliced garlic with a splash of olive oil. Add the the sea urchin and a teaspoon of flour, flambé with brandy and then add in fish stock. Allow to reduce slightly and reserve.
- When the sea bass fillets are ready, place them a baking tray under the grill, cover with cheese and heat till you obtain a good gratin.
- Arrange the avocado slices in a fan shape in the serving dish. Place the fish on top and accompany with the sauce.
If you can’t find “majorero” cheese, use any soft creamy cheese that melts easily. You can also prepare this recipe with other fish, such as monkfish or cod.Chilled, mild white wine. We recommend a Verdejo from D. O. Rueda or a dry white from D. O. Alella.