- 1 clove garlic
- 350 g porcini mushrooms
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 300 g risotto rice (arborio, carnaroli or Vialone nano)
- 100 ml brandy
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and chop the garlic
- Clean the mushrooms, removing dirt with a brush or damp cloth, and cut into thick slices.
- Heat the broth and keep warm.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and saute the mushrooms and garlic with a pinch of salt. Saute a few minutes over high heat then lower the heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Remove mushrooms from pan and reserve. Put the rice in the same pan with the remaining juices and mix for a few minutes with a wooden spoon until golden brown. Add the brandy and let it evaporate.
- Gradually add the hot stock, a ladle at a time as it becomes absorbed. season according to taste.
- When the rice is al dente, add the mushrooms. Stir and serve immediately with Parmesan cheese to taste.