- 200 gr of biscuits variety Maria (similar to rich tea biscuits)
- 100 gr of softened butter
- 15 gr of cocoa powder
- Ice lolly sticks
- With the help of a food processor or something similar crush and mix the biscuits with the softened butter and cocoa.
- Knead the mixture for a few minutes then wrap in plastic and refrigerate for one hour.
- Separate the mixture into individual portions and form into the desired shapes, cover them with cling film and place in the fridge for around 2 hours.
- Glue the ice lolly sticks together making a cross and draw Halloween motifs on them.